If you take a look on your smartphone you will have realized that you have many photos of yourself but none that really represent you as a professional. You'll certainly have a few selfies, solo or group on your iPhone, some with your man or partner and only a couple of professional photos taken a few years ago. Maybe what you need now is a professional photo shoot. As photographers what we want is for others to look perfect. Choose top photo shoots to have photos that present you at your best
Why every successful woman should do a photo shoot
If you have seen my instagram profile (o my site), you'll see lots of pictures of beautiful women. You'll also find two photos of me. I'm the one who never stands in front of the camera. In fact, I often hide.
I have so many excuses:
- I'm not in good shape, so I'm going to wait until I lose 30 pounds.
- I don't have the right clothes to wear.
- I'm not photogenic. I don't know what to do in front of the camera.
- I feel uncomfortable being photographed.
And so on. A good friend of mine suggested that I try to get in front to experience what happens and do a photo shoot myself as the lead.
Finally, gritting my teeth, I decided to do it! The result? I'm so glad I did it. I realized how important it is to have overcome my fear of exposure!
I had no idea what I wanted my photos to look like, so I let myself go. But there is a "before"!
The day before the shooting I was nervous. I seriously considered canceling the appointment by making up a thousand excuses, after all it was because I was afraid to have my pictures taken. In the end, having overcome the obstacles, I really enjoyed myself and finally got the photos I wanted.
Here are a few important things I want to suggest that I've learned, to overcome the fear of being photographed.
- Find a pair of clothes you feel comfortable in. You can go shopping to find fun clothes that fit your style. Or search your closet, you will certainly find the right things. You don't have to worry too much about looking for perfect clothes that look great on you. Search online for a celebrity you admire who has a body similar to yours and get inspired. Ask your best friend for help and borrow something to wear.
- Prepare your hair and makeup professionally. You'll feel beautiful and won't stress about your hair not looking perfect. Make an appointment to have it done by professionals. Having someone to pamper you will relax you.
- Relax and have fun! The photographer you choose will do the rest! He will help you overcome the fear. He will guide you and be able to suggest the right poses in a way that will make you look thinner, fatter because he will find your best side! Once you're relaxed, you can really start having fun! Pretend you're a famous model, actress or woman you admire and think of her photos in Vogue or in important magazines you've browsed through.
- Let go of all your insecurities and have confidence in your beauty. We all have bellies that we think aren't flat (does that just happen to me?), or wrinkles when we laugh that we think are too deep, or a thinness that we think is unpleasant to look at. So let go and feel good about yourself. You'll look like a beautiful, confident woman in your photos, wrinkle-free and without all the rest.
- When you see your photos, focus on the ones you like, drop the ones you don't like. You may imiege a lot to choose photos, what matters is to focus on the ones you love. Then if you have doubts, show them to your best friend, partner or whoever you want. This will help you appreciate your best sides.
Trust me! By the end of the shoot you will feel great about yourself. You'll feel beautiful and you'll have gained more confidence in yourself. And the most amazing thing is that you'll find that you actually had fun!
Choose one of the top photography services presented on this site. You won't regret it!
Get started now, choose one of our top photo shoots and overcome your fears, it will help you be more successful on yourself but also in front of others!